1. Our general terms and conditions apply exclusively. From our general terms and conditions of the customer / buyer have no validity.
1. The offers made by endorepair are subject to change without notice, unless expressly stated otherwise.
The order is a binding offer. We may accept this offer at our discretion within 72 hours by sending an order confirmation or by returning to the customer / purchaser within this period the repaired device handed over to us for repair or by sending the ordered goods. We are entitled to refuse the repair of equipment sent to us without giving reasons.
2. The customer enters with the order of goods and or the order of a repair, also over the Internet, a binding legal transaction as an entrepreneur. The client thereby decides to purchase ordered goods or to place a repair order with endorepair.
1. endorepair shall always provide a cost estimate free of charge from a repair value of 400,- Euro, which shall contain in detail all resources required for the repair, as far as possible. The cost estimate is binding for endorepair for four weeks.
2. if a repair cannot be carried out at the estimated cost or if we consider additional work necessary after the start of the repair, the agreement of the customer must be obtained if the previously estimated or agreed costs are exceeded by more than 10 percent.
1. Prices are in euro and do not include the statutory value added tax.
2. Our invoices are due for payment immediately without deduction. We shall be entitled to demand a reasonable advance payment upon conclusion of the contract.
3. In the event of late payment, endorepair is entitled to charge the customer interest on arrears of at least 7 percent above the respective prime rate.
4. We reserve the right to increase prices for contracts with an agreed delivery time of more than 3 months, according to the occurred cost increase.
5. The prices are ex works, thus plus the respective transport and packaging costs. The costs of any transport insurance will also be charged.
1. We reserve the right of lien on the object of repair or the ownership of the object of purchase until receipt of all payments from the contract. If the buyer or customer is in default, we shall be entitled, at our discretion, to demand performance or to take back the object of repair or the object of purchase. Taking back or seizure shall constitute a withdrawal from the contract.
2. In the event of seizure or other interventions by third parties, the purchaser or customer must inform us immediately in writing.
1. The place of performance, both for repair orders and for the sale of goods, shall be endorepair’s place of business, unless otherwise stated in the order confirmation.
2. If the goods are shipped to the customer at the customer’s request, the risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the goods shall pass to the customer upon dispatch to the customer, at the latest upon leaving the factory/warehouse.
This shall apply irrespective of whether the goods are dispatched from the place of performance or who bears the freight costs.
(1) In the event of a defect for which we are responsible, we shall be notified thereof without delay. We shall be entitled, at our discretion, to remedy the defect (subsequent performance) or to make a replacement delivery. In the event of subsequent performance, we shall be obligated to bear all expenses necessary for the purpose of remedying the defect, in particular transport, travel and material costs, provided that these are not increased by the fact that the object of repair or purchase was taken to a place other than the place of performance. We shall always be given the opportunity to remedy the defect within a reasonable period of time. 2.
2. The condition of the used goods sold by endorepair shall be precisely defined in individual descriptions in each case.
3. If the supplementary performance fails, the customer can – without prejudice to any claims for damages – withdraw from the contract or reduce the payment.
4. The period of liability for material defects shall be 6 months from acceptance / handover of the object for repair or purchase. The same period shall also apply to any claims for damages, unless these claims are based on statutory provisions, the provisions of which do not permit a reduction of the limitation period.
5. Any further claims of the buyer / purchaser, in particular claims for damages including lost profits or due to other financial losses of the buyer / purchaser are excluded.
endorepair claims copyright and naming rights to all photographs, logos, product names and pictorial designs. Third parties may only use these names, designs, texts, logos and images if they have received the express written permission of endorepair in advance.
1. Place of performance and exclusive jurisdiction is our place of business.
2. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies, even if the buyer / orderer has his seat abroad.
You need a loaner device to bridge your endoscope repair? Simply fill out our contact form and we will happily send you a replacement device of your choice! Simply let us know the brand you require. The shipment of your loaner device will be initiated by us as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you are welcome to contact us by phone or e-mail about your desired device.
Your endoscopy device is defective? Use our contact form to send us information in advance about the referring endoscope model and the type of defect. Please add a possible collection date for the defective endoscope so that we can prepare the collection of the device as quickly as possible.
Alternatively, please feel free to call or email us with your repair request.
Are you interested in a specific endoscopy device? Then please just send us a short message about your desired product, so that we can make you an individual and suitable offer. Please use our contact form!
We will also be happy to answer your product inquiry by phone or e-mail. Please contact us.
Thank you for your interest in a training course on loss prevention. You can use our contact form to provide us with all further details, such as your preferred date. We would also be happy to hold the training directly on your premises. Simply send us a short message if required. You will receive a confirmation of your registration shortly via e-mail.
Alternatively, you can also register for training by phone or e-mail.
The repair of your endoscopy device has been completed to your full satisfaction? You no longer need our loaner device? Then send us a short message via the contact form below so that we can arrange the pick-up.
Alternatively, you can also inform us by phone or via e-mail about the return of your rental device.
Thank you for your message!